EIFS Synthetic Stucco Services
Before water-resistant barriers were developed by manufacturers, it was fairly common for older structures to experience a multitude of issues. One common problem was improperly sealed joints allowing moisture to penetrate walls. This always results in major structural damage to commercial property.
EIFS, or exterior insulation and finishing system (also known as synthetic stucco) became popular in Europe for about a quarter-century before it became popular in the United States in the 1970s. Consisting of rigid foam insulation board attached to the wall, topped by a base coat of synthetic stucco reinforced with mesh and a textured finish coat of synthetic stucco, synthetic stucco is waterproof, energy-efficient and relatively inexpensive.
Because it’s not a common system, some synthetic stucco contractors advise clients that protecting a wood-frame building with a waterproof barrier isn’t a good idea. But the truth remains that if the leak develops — which it eventually will — the outer skin traps the water within the wall, leading to decay and mold of your property. And because the problem may be unrelated to the cladding on your house, it becomes harder to hire someone to fix the problem.
Stucco Repair Las Vegas is your one-stop store for everything EIFS. Our EIFS experts will complete an EIFS inspection, perform the necessary repairs and then inspect again in order to provide an up to date inspection report. Our stucco and cladding system knowledge is second to none. We use a waterproof layer behind the foam insulation, gaps, channels to allow water that gets inside the walls and ceilings to safely drain.
Stucco Repair Las Vegas uses materials that comply with the EIFS Industry Members Association:
• Moisture barrier and drainage planes
• Foam insulation board
• Water-resistant base-coat embedded with fiberglass reinforcing mesh
• Finish coat that typically includes colorfast, fast-resistant acrylic
Stucco Repair Las Vegas is focused on mixing new technologies with tried and true methods. We are proficient in all phases of EIFS including:
• Moisture intrusion investigations
• 3rd party EIFS inspections for new repair projects and general plan review
• User-friendly reports including diagrams and digital images
• Complete wall restoration including all necessary framing repairs
• Seamless EIFS stucco repairs for a uniform appearance
• Caulking/Sealing proper joints restoration
• Flashing installation and repairs
• Pressure washing using special chemicals and low pressure spray
• Elastomeric coating installation to enhance appearance and longevity
Our team isn’t phased by a complex job, and is ready to take on any project. No matter the project, we’re excited to get started. Every job is completed with incredible results that are sure to meet customer satisfaction.
We have the experience and expertise needed to get the job done. And as always, we value those who entrust us with their projects.